- Drag path handles.
- Click on interpolators to traverse the path with different velocities.
This demo features the following elements:
- Constructing a Path and adding segments to it.
- Setting positional anchors.
- What does a call to
closePathmeans in opposition to
- Showing a path by associating it to a PathActor.
- Path management by calling setInteractive method.
- CAAT.Interpolator on path behavior.
- CompoundImage management.
- SpriteActor definition.
- Show interpolators by Wrapping them into InterpolatorActor.
- Management of CAAT.Dock actor to elegantly show interpolators.